It’s Easter Week and we have a couple of mystery boxes with a total prize pool of 5,750,000 ZMW for you! Play on the Mystery Box casino games for a chance to win your share!
SELECT ANY GAME
From the Mystery Box casino games
An amount of your choice
PLAY & STAND A CHANCE TO WIN
Your share of the 5,750,000 ZMW prize pool
PRIZE POOL TAB
The maximum total value of Cash prizes is 5,750,000 ZMW. There’s a total of 2,500 Mystery Boxes. Each Mystery Box can reward a prize from the following list:
PROMOTIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
READ THE PROMOTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS TO FAMILIARIZE YOURSELF WITH THE REQUIREMENTS TO CLAIM THE BET & GET WEEKEND. YOU ARE REQUIRED TO AGREE TO THESE PROMOTIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS TO CLAIM YOUR BONUS.
These Promotional Terms & Conditions apply. They should be read alongside our General Website Terms and Conditions. The terms can be accessed here.
General Terms & Conditions
• By taking part in this BWIN Zambia Competition (the “Competition”) you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
• The campaign starts at 9:00 (CET) on 3rd April and runs until 23:59 (CET) 16th April (“Campaign period”).
• The Competition is open to residents of Zambia who are 18 and over who have a registered account at BWIN Zambia and those residents who make a minimum deposit of 10 ZMW at least once during each of Bwin Zambia’s promotional periods for this Competition and who are not self-excluded, including with any National Self-Exclusion scheme.
• Employees of the Promoter, any agency or other persons directly or indirectly connected with the Promoter or any such person’s agents or members of their families or households, are not eligible to submit an entry for this Competition or to be nominated.
• Winners will be required to satisfy any age, ID verification, responsible gambling or other checks that the Promoter may perform in order to ensure the prizes are administered fairly and responsibly. The winner may be required to provide the Promoter with additional information and documents in order to satisfy such checks. Any failure to provide such information or documents, or to satisfy such checks will result in the winning entrant forfeiting the prize.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
• Mystery Box campaign (“The campaign”) is only available in Play for real mode.
• The participating games in the campaign are the ones included in the sub category “Mystery Box” in the Casino tab.
• Participating players will take part in the campaign by placing a qualifying bet in participating games during the campaign period. There is no additional cost.
• Players can win more than one random prize during the campaign.
• Any qualifying bet in participating games during the
the campaign period can trigger a prize from the prize pool.
• A qualifying bet can win only one prize. Prizes will be awarded randomly throughout the campaign period.
• No min bet size requirement. All bets are qualified to participate in the campaign.
• The number of available prizes is updated instantly.
• All prizes won will be instantly credited to the players’ casino accounts upon receiving the winning notification.
• Prizes will be paid out as per the prize pool tab.
• The maximum total value of cash prizes is 5,750,000 ZMW divided into 2500 Mystery Boxes.
• Cash prizes do not have ANY wagering requirements.
• Prizes paid while using bonus funds will be paid out in bonus funds.
• Cash prizes will be paid out in the currency the winning bet was placed with, according to currency conversion from Euro at the time the winning bet was placed.
• Only verified Casino Players are eligible to win the prizes.
• Prizes are directly correlated with the RNG so they may not fall out in full during the Campaign period.
• Casino reserves the right to not pay out a cash prize where the win results from any obvious error, mistake or technical fault (including incorrect game pay-outs) whether caused by a machine or human error in respect of any of the participating games. Casino further reserves the right to not pay out a cash prize where, in its opinion, the win results from cheating or collusion with other players.
• Casino reserves the right to modify, alter, discontinue or terminate this promotion at any time for any reason and also reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of this offer at any time. Previous terms and offer will be honored for players claiming up until the time of any change in the offer.
USE OF INFORMATION
• Winning entrants’ first name and county may be published or made available to the public.
• By entering into this Competition, each entrant agrees that any personal information provided in connection with the Competition may be held and used by the Promoter (and/or its agents and suppliers) in order to administer
promotion and contact winners.
• We will keep any personal information provided as part of an entry for a period of 3 months after the Promotional Period or in the case of winning entries, for 3 months after the prize has been spent.
• The Promoter of this Competition is WAVE DIGITAL ZAMBIA LIMITED, company number 120210022677
• The Promoter reserves the right to change, end or restrict your access to the Competition or any other Competition, if required for legal and/or regulatory reasons.
• Where the Promoter suspects that a winning participant is guilty of fraudulent activity, the Promoter reserves the right to suspend and/or remove that participant from the Competition, and/or suspend the Competition pending further investigation.
• The Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or any other social network.
• The Promoter assumes no responsibility or liability for: (i) communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this Competition; (ii) inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the website or any combination thereof; or (iii) to the fullest extent allowed by law, any loss or injury resulting from Competition participation or the acceptance of a prize.
• The Promoter cannot be held responsible for the failure to fulfil the obligations of any third parties involved in this Competition, although we will always endeavour to minimise the effect to the participant of any such failure.
• The Competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Zambian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Zambia.