The excitement of Europa League is back, and we have a gift for you to get the campaign started! Get a K5 free bet to bet on the Europa League and Europa Conference League!
GET A K5 FREE BET
Already in your account
On the Europa League & Europa Conference League
ENJOY BIG WINS
From big odds
READ THE PROMOTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS TO FAMILIARIZE YOURSELF WITH THE REQUIREMENTS TO CLAIM THE FREE BETS. YOU ARE REQUIRED TO AGREE TO THESE PROMOTIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS TO CLAIM YOUR REWARDS.
These Promotional Terms & Conditions apply to this Free Bet Promotion. They should be read alongside our General Website Terms and Conditions. The terms can be accessed here.
General Terms & Conditions
• By taking part in this BWIN Zambia Promotion (the “Promotion”) you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
• The promotional period is 19.09.23 (00:01 GMT) – 21.09.23 (23:59 GMT)
• The Promotion is ONLY available for players who have received the specific promotion communication (SMS).
• Winners will be required to satisfy any age, ID verification, responsible gambling, or other checks that the Promoter may perform in order to ensure the prizes are administered fairly and responsibly. The winner may be required to provide the Promoter with additional information and documents in order to satisfy such checks. Any failure to provide such information or documents, or to satisfy such checks will result in the winning entrant forfeiting the prize.
• This promotion cannot be partaken in conjunction with other BWIN Zambia promotions
• The Promotion is only open to residents of Zambia who are 18 and over who have a registered account at BWIN Zambia, have received the specific promotion communication (SMS) and who are not self-excluded, including with any National Self-Exclusion scheme.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
• A player is eligible for the reward of a single K5 free bet when they have received the specific promotion communication (SMS)
AWARDING OF FREE BETS
• The free bet of K5 will be automatically credited to eligible player’s account.
FREE BET TERMS
• If a player who receives the free bet is not eligible, the free bet will be cancelled
• Bwin reserves the right to cancel the free bet at any time
• Each free bet must be used in its entirety as a single bet
• Bets can include single selections or multiple selections in one bet
• If the free bet is placed on a selection that is later voided, the original bonus bet wagered amount will be returned to your account
• Any available free bet balance cannot be withdrawn
• In case you win using the free bet you will get the net pay out to your real balance
• The maximum net pay out from the free bet will be K5,000
• The K5 free bet is valid for 7 days from the date it has been awarded
• The free bets is available on sports betting events only (pre-match & live)
• Minimum requirements to use the free bet:
o 1 Selection
o Minimum odd per selection: 1
• The Promoter of this Promotion is WAVE DIGITAL ZAMBIA LIMITED, company number 120210022677.
• The Promoter reserves the right to change, end or restrict your access to this or any other Promotion, if required for legal and/or regulatory reasons.
• Where the Promoter suspects that a winning participant is guilty of fraudulent activity, the Promoter reserves the right to suspend and/or remove that participant from the Competition, and/or suspend the Competition pending further investigation.
• The Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or any other social network.
• The Promoter assumes no responsibility or liability for: (i) communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this Competition; (ii) inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the website or any combination thereof; or (iii) to the fullest extent allowed by law, any loss or injury resulting from Competition participation or the acceptance of a prize.
• The Promoter cannot be held responsible for the failure to fulfil the obligations of any third parties involved in this Competition, although we will always endeavour to minimise the effect to the participant of any such failure.
• The Competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Zambian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Zambia.