Small stakes, big wins! The Jumbo Jackpot is your weekly opportunity to take home 2,000,000 ZMW for 5 Kwacha only! Predict 14 games correctly to win the big prize! Win consolation prizes from 10-13 correct predictions.
Select your winning combination of 14 games
Place the bet with 5 ZMW
2,000,000 ZMW if you get 14/14 correct predictions & consolation prizes from 10 correct predictions
The free bets will be credited to eligible player’s accounts within 48 hours after the end of the promotion
WIN THE 2,000,000 JUMBO JACKPOT
PROMOTIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
READ THE PROMOTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS TO FAMILIARIZE YOURSELF WITH THE REQUIREMENTS TO CLAIM THE JUMBO JACKPOT. YOU ARE REQUIRED TO AGREE TO THESE PROMOTIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS TO CLAIM YOUR BONUS.
These Promotional Terms & Conditions apply this Jumbo Jackpot Promotion. They should be read alongside our General Website Terms and Conditions. The terms can be accessed here.
General Terms & Conditions
The jackpot (“pool”) product is running by the rules of the company and apply by the company’s general rules and conditions.
By correctly selecting all 14 match results, participants win the Jumbo Jackpot of 2,000,000 ZMW
By correctly selecting 13 match results, participants win the 1st consolation prize of 100,000 ZMW.
By correctly selecting 12 match results, participants win the 2nd consolation prize of 25,000 ZMW.
By correctly selecting 11 match results, participants win the 3rd consolation prize of 5,000 ZMW.
By correctly selecting all 10 match results, participants win the 4th consolation prize 1,000 ZMW
Should more than one participant be entitled to the same prize (consolation or jackpot), this will be equally divided among all winners of the same prize pool Jackpot
Terms and conditions
1. Wave Digital Zambia Limited Jackpot, Jumbo Jackpot (the “Competition”) is offered online on the website bwin.co.zm Customers are asked to predict the outcome of all 14 games, selecting 1×2 (Home win, draw, away win), plus the outcome of the 2 reserve games before the first scheduled match of each competition kicks off (the “Competition Closing Time”).
To win a share of the jackpot, participants must correctly predict the final result of all Matches. The list of reserve will be only used for draw process when one of the games of the main list is cancelled (due to weather conditions or any other unpredictable reason categorized as Force Majeur).
If only one game is cancelled the first game of the reserve games will replace the cancelled match. If there are 2 games cancelled, then the 2 reserved games will replace the cancelled matches.
2. To take part in the Competition, participants must select a result (Home Win, Draw, or Away Win) for each one of the 14 Matches featured on the Jumbo Jackpot Page plus the outcome of the 2 reserve games.
3. Matches may be played either over the weekend or during midweek. The fixed stake for one prediction per match (one-line bet) is 5 ZMW. It is possible to enter more than 1 prediction per match. This will increase the cost of the entry by 5 ZMW for every additional line (up to 4 lines). Additional selections made on more than one match will therefore cause the stake to increase depending on the combinations selected for each one of the 14 Matches featured on the Jumbo Jackpot plus the outcome of the 2 reserve games. Matches may be played either over the weekend or during midweek.
4. By purchasing a Jackpot ticket, you agree that your first name & photograph may be used for promotional purposes by the Company. You agree to cooperate in connection with the execution of any additional permissions or releases deemed reasonably necessary by the Company in order to use your name and photograph for such promotional purposes.
5. Matches will be settled on the official result after 90 minutes of play, including any ‘injury time’. Extra time and penalty shoot-outs shall not be included.
6. This Competition is open to persons aged 18 years or over, Proof of age and identity may be required.
7. Players will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them when entering this Competition.
8. To be valid, bets must be placed before the Competition Closing Time, i.e. the time the first scheduled Match of each competition kicks-off. Any bets inadvertently accepted after this time will be refunded.
9. Once submitted, entries cannot be cancelled, amended or refunded. Participants are responsible for ensuring that their entry is submitted correctly.
10. The winner of the Jackpot cannot also claim the consolation prizes. In the same way, the 1st consolation prize winner is not entitled to the 2nd consolation prize.
11. If more games than the reserved games (2) are cancelled or abandoned for more than 48 hours from original time, the company will refund all jackpot tickets and the “jackpot Pool Competition” will be deemed null and void
12. In the event of an error that results in the acceptance of an incorrectly staked or otherwise incorrect or unpaid entry, BWIN reserves the right to make the required manual adjustments to the pool before calculating the prize shares.
13. Match results and prizes will be displayed in the Pool History section on bwin.com.zm
14. BWIN reserves the right to request winners to avail themselves to Bwin offices with proof of identity or address before any payment is made.
15. Bwin reserves the right to verify, with the relevant authorities, any identification document presented, before making any payment.
16. BWIN reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of this Competition at any time, for any reason and without notice.
17. All the Company’s general Terms and Conditions apply to the coupon and take precedence if these Jackpot Coupon Terms and Conditions conflict.