Exciting games and cash prizes! The Bet Trill tournament is the casino player’s paradise. Play on participating games with a minimum of 4 ZMW & earn points equal to your winnings!
PLACE A 4 ZMW MINIMUM STAKE
On participating games
Equal to your winnings from the minimum bet required
From a 195,000 ZMW prize pool!
PRIZE POOL TAB
Tournament rankings: Total Win accumulation
Tournament criteria: tournament points are awarded for each win (minimum bet is 3,89 ZMW)
Example: If you bet 1ZMW and your winnings are 12,80 ZMW, then you earn 12.8 points. If in the second round of the game you bet 1 ZMW and the winnings are 7,50 ZMW, then you will earn 7.5 points, and the total number of points earned will be 20.3.
Any winnings with the minimum bet are converted to POINTS
|10 to 19||2,600|
|20 to 49||640|
|50 to 100||390|
For reviewing the current state of the leaderboard please check inside the participating games
These Promotional Terms & Conditions apply this Bet Trill Promotion. They should be read alongside our General Website Terms and Conditions. The terms can be accessed here.
General Terms & Conditions
• By taking part in this BWIN Zambia Competition (the “Competition”) you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
• Evoplay Bet Trills Network Tournament takes place between 00:01 UTC on 15th May 2023 and 24th May 2023 until 23:59 UTC.
• The Competition is open to residents of Zambia who are 18 and over who have a registered account at BWIN Zambia and those residents who make a minimum deposit of 10 ZMW at least once during each of Bwin Zambia’s promotional periods for this Competition and who are not self-excluded, including with any National Self-Exclusion scheme.
• Employees of the Promoter, any agency or other persons directly or indirectly connected with the Promoter or any such person’s agents or members of their families or households, are not eligible to submit an entry for this Competition or to be nominated.
• Winners will be required to satisfy any age, ID verification, responsible gambling or other checks that the Promoter may perform in order to ensure the prizes are administered fairly and responsibly. The winner may be required to provide the Promoter with additional information and documents in order to satisfy such checks. Any failure to provide such information or documents, or to satisfy such checks will result in the winning entrant forfeiting the prize.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
• Evoplay Bet Trills Network Tournament is available to play in real mode only.
• The participating games in the campaign are the ones included in the subcategory “Evoplay Bet Trills” in the Casino tab
• The tournament prize amount is 195,000 ZMW or the equivalent to €10,000 and will be distributed among the top 100 players who have the highest scores on the leaderboards.
• The minimum bet required to participate in the tournament is 3,89 ZMW or the equivalent to 0,20 EUR. The first 100 players in the leaderboard will receive prizes.
• The prize pool and minimum bet for this campaign are set in EUR and might be subject to currency conversion fluctuations.
• Every spin will contribute to the player’s total score that is shown on the leaderboard. The total score is calculated with the points gained during all rounds played in participating games.
• The tournament has its qualified mechanic: Total Win accumulation.
• If several participants gain the same number of points, then a higher position on the leaderboard is given to the participant who scored first.
• The cash prizes will be credited to the players’ accounts as withdrawable funds by the casino after the end of promotion.
• Evoplay reserves the right to void scores, or not pay out a prize, in case of all or part of the score results from any obvious error, mistake, or technical fault (including incorrect game payouts) caused by a machine or human error to any of the participating games.
• Evoplay further reserves the right to void scores, or not pay out a prize where, in opinion, all part of the score results from cheating or collusion with other players.
• The compensation system is calculated in accordance with the prize pool and set amount of participating leaders.
USE OF INFORMATION
• Winning entrants’ first name and country may be published or made available to the public.
• By entering into this Competition, each entrant agrees that any personal information provided in connection with the Competition may be held and used by the Promoter (and/or its agents and suppliers) in order to administer promotion and contact winners.
• We will keep any personal information provided as part of an entry for a period of 3 months after the Promotional Period or in the case of winning entries, for 3 months after the prize has been spent.
• The Promoter of this Competition is WAVE DIGITAL ZAMBIA LIMITED, company number 120210022677
• The Promoter reserves the right to change, end or restrict your access to the Competition or any other Competition, if required for legal and/or regulatory reasons.
• Where the Promoter suspects that a winning participant is guilty of fraudulent activity, the Promoter reserves the right to suspend and/or remove that participant from the Competition, and/or suspend the Competition pending further investigation.
• The Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or any other social network.
• The Promoter assumes no responsibility or liability for: (i) communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this Competition; (ii) inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the website or any combination thereof; or (iii) to the fullest extent allowed by law, any loss or injury resulting from Competition participation or the acceptance of a prize.
• The Promoter cannot be held responsible for the failure to fulfil the obligations of any third parties involved in this Competition, although we will always endeavour to minimise the effect to the participant of any such failure.
• The Competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Zambian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Zambia.